Friday, January 16, 2004

Disney Update

We've decided to take a trip back to Walt Disney World this fall. The last time we visited was 2000, when Brainyboy was 4 and Gigglegirl had just turned 1. It will be a vastly different experience this time around, I'm sure, and I hope that the World will be a merrier place if Eisner is gone and improvements start to occur by then. Mission: Space at Epcot, Mickey's Philharmagic at The Magic Kingdom, and other new rides are something to look forward to - plus I've never ridden the Haunted Mansion, and I'm looking forward to that.

There's a quote on the Savedisney.com website that I like, that kind of sums it up:

"I am sorry to hear of the events at Disney. But as my daughter and I agree, Disney is not the Board. Disney is a verb. It means 'to create'."
Thanks, couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment