Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy - Friday, November 18, 2005

Appetizer - When do you feel impatient?

I feel impatient when people aren't communicating with each other - when they talk around, or through one another and important work or goals don't get accomplished.


Salad - How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?

Really only once, when a girl I knew in college (before I met my wife-to-be) made a decision to stay with her fiancee and not come with me. Luckily, Laura and I never really split up for any particular reason when we were dating.


Soup - Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.

The "Chronicles" and "Twins" trilogies from the Dragonlance series of books - really, in my opinion, better with more action and emotion that Lord of the Rings was. What a spectacular movie series it would be.... With today's technology and the rise of fan films, soon some movies will be made by people in their backyard with their own digital camcorders and PC's. So I may see it yet...


Main Course - If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?

I would thank Mr. Secrist, my 11th grade American History teacher, for really showing me how much fun history can be. It was a "unit" class, where we learned about different aspects of American History and Civics beyond just names and dates. What's great was I had him again my senior year for American Government, and we did some of the same kinds of things...


Dessert - What is your favorite kind of pie?

Cherry Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment