Friday, June 13, 2003

The Friday Five

Never tried one of these, but here goes:

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Well, the one thing I will always want to do but now probably never will is go into space. My life would be fulfilled if that were to happen. Here's hoping.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Probably not completely, but that most likely has to do with my ideas of style and what looks good on people. They may be expecting to hear praise, but since some fashions and hairstyles don't mean much to me one way or another my true opinion would probably be taken as negative toward themselves, and not simply the clothes or style.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
I found out that a problem a friend was having, and had been having for a long time was far, far worse than we ever realized. Sorry, no details.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I've been a sci-fi/fantasy buff all my life, and there've been many worlds/milieus I've found interesting. I guess nearest and dearest would the Star Trek/Federation worlds. Humanity has survived the 20th/21st century, moved beyond racism and capitalism, etc - but still finding there's much to be learned. It sounds hokey, I suppose, but there you go.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Interestingly, being an actor and singer I've always found it difficult to speak extraneously about something. Giving presentations, making announcements in church, etc has always been difficult for me. I tend to get brain-lock when I lose my train of thought and stand there drooling slightly while I mentally try and find my place. I've always wanted to have the ability to be a powerful speaker - if I had a script in my hand, I'd nail it, but not just notes, and certainly not off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment