Monday, July 23, 2007

Things On My Mind Today

  • Last night I jammed with several other guys on guitar at church after our contemporary service. I don't play guitar that often, so my fingers haven't built up calluses very well. Today the tips of the middle and ring fingers of my left hand are numb, and it feels very stranger to type with them. I kep makin mstakes

  • Harry Potter finally arrives to me, 2 days after release, here at work sometime today. *cough cough* I think I'm beginning to feel poorly, round about 11:30 or so.... Last time that happened, strangely enough, was the day "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" opened two years ago. Strange thing, those flu bugs.

    So far I passed a huge stack of them at Krogers, glanced at the first page and moved on. Willpower.

  • The top of my scalp

  • The kids are off at Wesley Woods camp until Friday afternoon. Looks like a great time to....um. Well, let's see. We could...

    *blank look*

    World of Warcraft, anyone?

  • If there's a funnier stand-up comic movie than this that's clean, I'd like to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment