Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random Facts

I was recently tagged by Lane and a while back tagged by Logtar so I guess I have to do it. Here goes...

The Rules:

* Players start with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog posts with their 7 things as well as these rules.
* You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
* Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

My random facts:

1) I can't stand beer. Gack. How anyone can drink that stuff is beyond me. Same with peanut butter, for that matter.

2) I've kayaked off the coast of Barbados, swam with sea turtles, faced down a rampaging zebra and went nose-to-snout with an alligator. Well, more on that last one to come today or tomorrow...

3) I am an unabashed Disney theme park-aholic, and love theme parks in general. My wife and I are taking our 15th anniversary trip by ourselves to Orlando in October...that should tell you something. Driving home from our vacation I was planning out our route through the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, trying to figure out which attractions were must-sees, and which we could skip this time around.

4) I hate this meme. I can't think up 7 interesting things about myself. Never mind random facts/habits. If it isn't interesting, there's no point in posting it.

5) I have a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre from UT-Knoxville. I've done a lot of Musical Direction around town off and on for 15 years or so. I've also acted and directed in a few shows. I want to direct more. Much more.

6) My senior year in High School I sang Weird Al's "Eat It" during Senior Day festivities with our pops choir band.

7) I expect everyone to be good. I don't assume someone's going to be bad, rude, obnoxioux or otherwise socially unacceptable. And I'm usually right - very, very seldom to I encounter people I just don't like. I attribute this to the fact that I'm looking for the good in people, not expecting the bad. And I'm rarely disappointed. You should try it sometime.


THANK GOODNESS that's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment