Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Two

Appetizer - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

I enjoy watching football, college basketball and baseball on TV. Unless it's UT or one of a few NFL teams playing, I typically don't watch a game from beginning to end. And I usually don't just watch any sport like golf, tennis, etc unless someone else has it on. I'd say I'm about a 7.


Soup - If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

Wow. Good question. Maybe "Macbeth" or "Hamlet" so I could play one of the roles...


Salad - What is your favorite breakfast food?

Bacon and eggs, ham, sausage - that sort of thing. I'll eat cereal on occasion. I'm not a big fan of muffins and other "sweet" breakfasts.


Main Course - Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

I think movie tickets still are less than $10.00 around here, at least on matinees so I can do that. I can go to an arcade and get $10.00 worth of tokens ;) I can get into the entire Smithsonian Institute and the Great Smokey Mountains National Park for free since they're national parks/museums which is very cool.


Dessert - How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

Not very long at all. Even wearing the dreaded CPAP, it only takes about 5-10 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment