Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-Six

Appetizer - Name 2 things you do that you consider beneficial to your health.

1) I've started exercising and working out. I feel better already.

2) I don't smoke and don't drink.


Soup - If you made a New Year's resolution, how's it going so far?

I didn't make any resolutions...

Salad - Name something that has happened lately that bothers you.

I haven't been able to do any theatre in almost two years, and that bugs me. I want to get back on a stage.

Main Course - What is your favorite quote, and who said it?

"We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams" (Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

Dessert - What do you collect?

Dust.

No, seriously...

I don't really collect anything unless it's DVD's of old 70's Saturday Morning TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment