Thursday, February 03, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-Four

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I'd be a yellow lab or a golden retriever. I have no idea why.

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?

Well, the obvious first idea is royalty, since that's why the color was first sought for. But my second grade teacher, Mrs. Peters - Mrs. "Purple" Peters - wore purple outfits every day of the year. I mean every single day. Purple skirts, purple blouses, purple suits.... you name it.

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

I get up at 7:00 am, and leave the house to drop the kids off at school between 7:50 and 8:00. As for actually getting myself ready, I can be done with a shower, dressed and appropriately groomed in about 20 minutes.

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

Right now I have 5 cousins. Unfortunately, I'm not really close to any of them in particular. Only one lives here in Knoxville, 2 more live in the Atlanta area and the other 2 I believe life in South Carolina. The Knoxville cousin I see at Thanksgiving and Christmas, and she is expecting her second child.

I had a 6th cousin - a younger sister to the two that live in Atlanta - who died when she was about 15 or so. She fell off the top of a waterfall while on a hike and was killed in the fall.

She was the same age as my younger brother.


Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

BWW - Best When Warm. Stupid groundhog...when's spring coming???

No comments:

Post a Comment