Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tum tum TUMMMMMMMMM!

My Inner Hero - Paladin!

I'm a Paladin!


I strive to help others, and to bring truth and harmony to the world however I can. Whether times are good or bad, you can always count on me. I'm a shoulder to cry on, a champion for the helpless, and an all around nice person.

How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.


My paladin's name is JoshuaLBowen, for reasons only a couple of people on the planet would know. And actually, Josh is an 11th Level Ranger but for the sake of the quiz, he's now a Paladin.

I like this part of my profile:
Your Mission:

You were put on this earth to help others. They will trust you, because they are attracted to your sincerity, your kindness, and your willingness to do what's right. You are the one who has to stand up for the little guy, because everyone else is too busy looking after number one.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Fix Something. Something small, or something big. Put a new chain on your brother's bike. Reconcile a family feud. Take a stray cat to the vet to be spayed. Donate blood. Fix a friend's car for free. Fix SOMETHING.


"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment