Monday, July 30, 2007

My Puppet Partner

I'd like to invite everyone to welcome the newest blogger on the block, The Beaver Dam, starring Anniebeth!

Anniebeth and her husband, the Beav, are two of our best friends. Beav played drums for me for Suessical and Anniebeth is my partner in our church's puppet ministry. Here's a shot of the two of us doing a skit for kids at this past season's Easter egg hunt:


That's me as "Timmy" and Anniebeth as "Sasha". We've been performing these two puppets for several years now, and it's been a hoot.

Their kids (or "kits") are Buddy and Princess, two wonderful little ones who are quite a handful but quite loveable.

I definitely shouldn't neglect to mention Anniebeth is also our softball team's star third-baseman ;)

Go visit Anniebeth and welcome her and the whole Beaver gang to the block!


UPDATE: Picture lightened somewhat...

No comments:

Post a Comment