Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge - September (Week 4)

For the final Self Portrait Challenge of September, I have a photo of myself with the most important people in the world - my family.


(I call this shot our Meet the Beatles shot)


Another, slightly more serious version hangs on the wall in our home. These three folks are precious to me in more ways than I can possibly say. Our lives revolve around each other in such a way that we are so intertwined, when one is happy we're all happy, and when one's upset, we're all upset. When one laughs, we all laugh.

All for one and one for all.

Take the Self Portrait Challenge!


UPDATE: Oh, by the way - we go on tour next month:

1 comment:

  1. This is WONDERFUL! I love family portraits. And this is the first time I have seen your wife. She is so pretty!

    Love what you said about your family, too. It is how it should be.

    Happy you posted a SPC entry this week. ::smile::

    ReplyDelete