Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, September 22, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Twelve

Appetizer - Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

I would say one good hour of exercise, playing our annual 2-hand-touch game of football with the youth at our annual church picnic this past Sunday. I was dead-tired afterward and am still sore.

But that's it. I have no time to go to the gym - it's either that or don't spend time with my family. Big decision. If you can find some other holes in my schedule, good luck.



Soup - If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

Another choice would be "The Flux Capacitor"


Salad - Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

Just one? What kid can possibly choose one show that he watched between 9-12? Ok, just one...hm...that would be between 1976 and 1980.... Here's one - "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century". I was just old enough to really begin to appreciate Wilma Deering's shiny white skin-tight pilot's suit.... and that hair!


Main Course - If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

Probably tickets to a really cool museum somewhere I could bring the whole family to see. Someday I need to do a review post of all the museum's we've visited over the years. From Fernbank in Atlanta to the Smithsonian in D.C. to most recently the American Museum of Natural History in NYC... we love 'em.


Dessert - Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

I prefer neutral shades. Well, neutral mixed with lighter colors, when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment