Saturday, September 02, 2006

Remembering Rebecca Lee Koborie - Sept 2

Today is the 2nd of September.

Rebecca was my neighbor, living in the same building where I live. Rebecca was a very talented singer and musician. She had a beautiful voice. For a while she sang and played the piano at the Italian restaurant in the Galaxy mall. She had a warm personality, with always a smile on her face and had a outgoing personality.

*** Posted by Mimi on 2006-06-04 ***

I am in the 10th grade and I'm doing a project for my Drama class. When I came arcoss Rebecca's name and read about her some I knew she was a good person so I decided to do my project on her out of the other 3000 people in the book i had. She seems like a very nice person and should not have had happen to her what did.

*** Posted by Amber Whiting on 2005-08-23 ***
Hearing Rebecca was a musician was especially meaningful for me, and I would like to have been able to hear her play and sing. I would imagine she made a lot of people happy.

Source: http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Rebecca_Lee_Koborie.php


If you knew Rebecca, or had some connection and would like to contact me with personal stories or anecdotes, please email me at lasthome@gmail.com. I'd especially love to hear from family members and friends who can tell me more about her musical interests and history with music.

2996 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment