Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Eight - Friday, January 27, 2006

Appetizer - Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.

Popcorn. With butter and seasoning salt or white cheddar.


Soup - Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.

Ford Mustang - the newer models, not the classic. I don't know why, I just love that car and I think it would suit me.


Salad - If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?

Best Buy, because they seem to have all the electronic equipment I might want under one roof.


Main Course - Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?

Some of these meme questions get repetitive. I love watching "M*A*S*H" on the Hallmark Channel at night, right after "Whose Line is it Anyway?" on ABC Family.


Dessert - If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million

I'd like to see if humanity is able to survive the next 100 years relatively intact, so I'll know to stop worrying about what kind of world I've selfishly brought my kids into... I think if we make it to 2100 (ok, 2106) we'll make it as far as we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment