Monday, January 23, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Seven - Friday, January 20, 2006

Appetizer - About how many times per day do you check your email?

I'm checking email constantly throughout the day. Seriously, if you've sent me an email between 8:00 and 5:00, I'll see it within 15 minutes of the time it hits my inbox. Unless I'm at lunch, then a little more. After that, I'm on usually after 10, so it's a good chance I'm checking then, too.


Soup - If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?

I'd collect animation cels - you know, the original hand-painted individual scenes created for classic animated shorts and features.


Salad - Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)

See! What exacting elegance the tiny egg acquires...


Main Course - If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?

I'd love to be on Jeopardy. I'd wipe up the floor with Ken Jennings...


Dessert - Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.

I'd hate to be without Homesite for my web designing, Paint Shop Pro for my graphics editing and Firefox for my browsing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment