Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Five - Friday, January 06, 2006

Appetizer - Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?

No,I never have. That I know of, of course.


Soup - What is your favorite board game?

Hmm..that's a good question. I might opt for the old standard and say just good basic Monopoly. Then there's Trivial Pursuit as well. Mousetrap was my favorite game when I was a kid. Plus Scrabble. Ok, there's four...


Salad - What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?

Me? Cry at movies? *phhttt* (makes vague waving motions with hand)



"Mr. Holland's Opus"

Ahem. What? Did somebody say something? Next question.



Main Course - What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?

Is that an offer? Seriously, I would:

* read
* catch up on my DVD's I haven't watched
* volunteer at my kids' school
* sleep



Dessert - What kind of shoes are you wearing today?

Brown loafers. Just like every other day at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment