Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Six - Friday, January 13, 2006

Appetizer - Name one chore you don't really mind doing.

I really don't mind loading and unloading the washer and dryer. It's folding the clothes and more specifically putting them away that drives me crazy...


Soup - How many times have you moved homes in your life?

Interestingly, I've never lived away from Knoxville in my life. The longest time I've been out of town was a summer in Daytona Beach working for the Seaside Music Theatre as a Stage Manager. I lived in my parents' house through my first two years of college (I commuted), lived one year in a Ft Sanders apartment near campus, and two years in a dorm (with my roommate, Gary). After I graduated college my brother and I shared an apartment for a year or so, then I got married and moved into my wife's apartment. We stayed there about a year, then moved into our first house the following summer. We lived there for about 6 years, then moved to our present house just before Tink was born. And we've been here about 6 years.


Salad - How old were you when you had your very first kiss?

Next question.


Main Course - What time of day do you usually feel your best?

I never really have a down period. The closest thing is I sometimes feel lethargic after a big lunch in my 80-degree office, but that's about it. I rarely have mood cycles during the day.


Dessert - Using three words or less, describe your current local weather.

God, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment