Friday, July 29, 2005

The Single Most Boring Meme Ever

I've been challenged, sort of, so here goes - the most boring, virtuous, nauseatingly-squeaky-clean-that-could-be-really-bad-meme you've ever seen:

1. CD in your car that you are embarrassed to admit that you have:

The soundtrack to "Star Trek: Generations"

2. Song currently on the radio that you sing to in your car, that you are embarrassed to admit that you know the words to and like:

I don't listen to the radio, so I have no idea.

3. TV show(s) that you secretly watch that you are embarrassed to admit:

"Jimmy Neutron"

4. TV or Movie Star that you would sleep with but are too embarrassed to admit that you would, because he/she is not your “normal” type:

Do I have a "normal" type? I guess it would be Salma Hayek.

5. Musician that you would sleep with but are too embarrassed to admit that you would, because he/she is not your “normal” type:



6. Secret single behavior that you do at home when alone but are too embarrassed to admit:

Well, if I'm too embarrassed to admit it, what makes you think I'm going to admit it here? Ok, ok. I eat whole bags of chips at one time.

7. Admit HONESTLY what REALLY attracts you to the opposite sex at first site:

A really, really big pair of...pinkie fingers.

8. Even though you are not gay, admit HONESTLY someone of the same sex who you would have sex with if you were gay:

Let's actually change this to say which member of the same sex would you be attracted to if you were of the opposite sex...I guess it'd be Keifer Sutherland.

9. Name an Olympic sport that you are embarrassed to admit that you like watching:

Fencing. And white-water rafting.

10. Have you ever masturbated in a public place?

No.

11. Have you ever had a job that no one knew about? If yes, what was it?

Hm. Well somebody, somewhere knows about all the jobs I had. But I don't think I ever mentioned that I used to work in one of those "remainder" bookstores that sold books for "50-90%" off, and was owned by a hyper-religious company that had some odd executives... I worked there for a year or so, then not long after I worked for a shareware division in a competitor company. Something about remainder bookstore companies attracts me...

12. If you could be invisible for one day, who would you spy on?

I'd find and spy on Osama Bin Laden, discover all his evil, dastardly plans, get the names and locations of all his operatives, and crack that global terror network once and for all! Oh, and go find the formula for Coca-Cola. But that might take more than a day...

13. Be honest…Have you ever had phone sex?

No.

14. Be honest…Have you ever hooked up with a friend of your gf/bf while you were dating?

No.

15. Have you ever hooked up with someone that you would never tell your friends?

I went out with the daughter of one of my college professors once. Once. It did not go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment