Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday's Feast



Appetizer - Name 3 people whom you admire for their intelligence.

1) My wife
2) Tim Russert
3) Jodie Foster



Soup - What's the last food you tried that you really didn't care for.

I ordinarily love green beans, but I had some the other day at a gathering that were so bland they were almost tasteless. Blech.


Salad - If you could rename the street that you live on, what would you want it to be called?

Klikitat Street. I don't know why..


Main Course - When was the last time you were genuinely surprised?

The day I won the lottery! Oh wait, that's the NEXT time I'm going to be surprised...I guess the last time I was surprised was how much I enjoyed my weekend at Universal Studios with my friend Gary. I knew I was going to have fun, but I didn't realize how easily we fit back into that old room-mate mode.


Dessert - Share a household tip.

Farming out the kids to the grandparents' for a night lends itself very well to a, um, enjoyable evening, night and morning at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment