Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Fifty-Six
Friday, July 22, 2005


Appetizer - What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?

I drive a green 1994 Ford Taurus, that we inherited from Laura's grandfather when he passed away five years ago. And it's about time for a new one ;) I would love to have a Mustang - not one of the newest ones, necessarily, and not the classic one but the ones that came out about 4-5 years ago. In fact a former co-worker of mine had one that I lusted over for years and I kept offering to trade her straight up for it. She declined, for some reason... I also have really started to like the new Chrysler Sebring convertible - mmmmm....


Soup - Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?

Home: 36
Work: 22
Cell: 28



Salad - When were you last outside, and what were you doing?

Getting out of my car and walking across the parking lot to work.


Main Course - What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?

Our new favorite restaurant is called Gondolier's, and it's a small Italian chain that's started to grow in this area. It's just the right size, with the just the right variety of Italian, for just the right price. And it's right down the street from where we live. Hatamaran eats there, too.


Dessert - Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.

1) Chips and other salty snacks. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful
2) Late night web/blog/chat/PC game sessions that last till after 2am and make me feel like crap the next day
3) 32oz fountain soft drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment