Saturday, August 02, 2003

He's Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck....

Well, just when I thought he wasn't going to darken our door again, the lone gunslinger returns to town.

Yeah, my pesky little brother has come back home for a couple of days.

He seems to think he can, like, sing or something. Well, we've humored him for all these years - it's kind of a habit, so I'll just keep doing it. Y'know, that brother...thing. Whatever.

Anyhooo....he'll be at Barley's Tap House in the Old City (that's in Knoxville for those of you connecting from, say, Equatorial Guinea) Wednesday, August 6 at 9pm. If you like this style of music, came take a listen.



Seriously, though, he's good. Really good.

OH, crap - he reads this sometimes....now I'm screwed - I've been nice to him, and it's in print and like, official and everything. I'll have to think of something mean to do to him to make up for it. Anyone got any tomatoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment