Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Sixty One

Appetizer - What is your favorite type of art?

I have trouble getting behind visual art. My brain is much more attuned to the music and dramatic arts than visual. One painting/sculpture/portrait is pretty much like any other to me. I do enjoy landscapes and other realistic forms of art rather than abstract or post-modern. None of this cans of tomato soup garbage.... ;)


Soup - When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

My good friend Shea took me to lunch a couple weeks ago. He's the outgoing youth minister at our church and we were talking about what will be going on after his departure. I'm "retiring" for a while from teaching the senior high class after October.


Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

I'm very emotional, but I don't let it show a lot - at least negative emotions. If I'm happy or excited, everybody knows it. But if I'm angry or depressed, I try to keep an even keel. It doesn't always work, especially the latter. So I guess about a 7 (since I'm more often positive than negative)


Main Course - Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Since a lot of my work involves emails, I probably spend about an hour a day total.


Dessert - To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

We're usually about a constant 71 in the summer, maybe a little warmer in the winter. Our house heats strangely - it can be toasty warm upstairs but chilly downstairs, so it's sometimes difficult to keep a consistent temp through the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment