Thursday, September 06, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Eight

Appetizer - Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Useful


Soup - What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

I love the smell of leaves turning, the coming of football and the mindset that always comes about around a campus at the beginning of a school year. I like the slightly cooler days, crisp evenings and crystal blue skies.


Salad - Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Thankfully I've never been cyberstalked that I know of, nor have I had my identity or credit card #'s stolen. I haven't made any enemies or gotten in the middle of any particularly vicious flame wars, so I suppose I've been pretty fortunate.


Main Course - Name three things that make you happy daily.

Putting my kids to bed, waking up a little early knowing I have about 15 minutes left to sleep, getting comments and email from friends - although it doesn't happen as often as I'd like (looking sternly around the blogosphere, eyes slightly narrowed)


Dessert - What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

The dustbuster picks up a multitude of sins. Usually around the litter box - the cats don't do a good job of wiping their widdle paws sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment