Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Sixty

Appetizer - When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Just a couple weeks ago, when I had an upper GI scope to determine what's causing some discomfort in my abdomen. The results were negative, although they did find a spoon...


Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

I'm not ambitious in the sense that the object of my existance, personally or professionally, is to get ahead and be the most important person in my field. But I do have a certain ambition to do things that stretch me intellectually and creatively, and that bring me great happiness. So far I've really done neither.


Salad - Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Boy, really amazing ideas never seem to enter me!"


Main Course - If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

Well, since my wife would probably frown on my starting a local branch of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club. I guess I'd start a club on Disney Park Lovers of Knoxville. Boy that sounds geeky.


Dessert - What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

I don't know...beige or something. Actually, it is ;) I vacuum it often enough, I should know. We have a cool rug in the middle of the living room, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment