Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, October 20, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Sixteen

Appetizer - What is your favorite beverage?

For years I would have answered Coca-Cola, but it has been supplanted, finally, by good old southern sweet tea (no lemon). I probably drink 5-8 glasses a day.


Soup - Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Well, looking around my desk at home I see:
  1. 3 chip clips, stacked neatly one on top of the other
  2. a red and blue duct tape wallet created by Brainy Boy. I don't know if there's any money in it... (checking) whoa, holy cow, there's a bunch of ones. Guess they're his...
  3. My Jurassic Park: The Ride baseball hat I bought at Universal Studios last year
What's in your wallet?



Salad - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

Honestly? *snicker* I think I'm about an 7. I'm not sure people can be much higher than that, really. Unless, of course, they're lying.


Main Course - If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Why in the world Wartburg, TN would've kept that name for all these years I have no idea. I guess I can't complain, it's kept me chuckling about it since I was a kid growing up. I guess if I could rename it I'd give it a very classical city name like others in Tennessee - we already have a Memphis, an Athens, an Alexandria and a Moscow. How about Rome? Buenos Aries? Wait, no, Constantinople. I hereby rename Wartburg Constantinople, TN. City officials, please make the necessary changes to the charter.


Dessert - What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Too many things happening at once stresses me out. Playing a computer game like "Civilization III" calms me down and relaxes me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment