Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, October 13, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Fifteen

Appetizer - Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

I glance at blogs here and there during the day at work and in the evening as well - no set times, just here and there. Altogether I probably spend a couple hours total reading blogs.


Soup - Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

I would put in a broken fan belt, a Cleopatra dress, a bottle of Cognac, a fish hook, some boxing gloves - and a teddy bear, to signify all the ones who came in here as boys, and left as men...

Oh, wait, am I on the right show?



Salad - What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

Most everyone who reads my site knows of my affection for Walt Disney World, so setting that aside - probably the most interesting tourist attraction would be the Caribbean Islands. My wife and I have cruised there twice and always found new and interesting things to see. From snorkling in St. Johns to kayaking in Barbados, exploring the black sand beaches of Dominica (seen in Pirates of the Caribbean II) and the dormant volcant of St. Lucia the islands are a marvel to visit.


Main Course - If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

I hereby give my Blogger Buddy awards for 2006:

Most Likely to Become a Burlesque Dancer: Becky at Searching for Oz
Fair Weather Sports Fan Award: "Titans-loving-oops-except-when-they're-playing-the-Redskins" Michael at Big Orange Michael
Most Likely to Pass as a Cast Member of "The Office": Will at Hit Coffee.
The National Gallery of Art "Up-and-Coming" Award: - It's a tie between Teresa of Hatamaran and Nikki of Bedazzled
Most Likely to Junk it All and Head for Vegas With Another Blogger: Tish at The Kat House
Most Consecutive Rides on The Haunted Mansion Without Singing "Grim Grinning Ghosts": Philip at The Beast's Lair




Dessert - What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

Green is my favorite color, and I think it truly signifies two things-well, three: 1) Although I wouldn't classify myself as an outdoorsman by any means, seeing a field of green grass or a mountain covered with trees is very soothing and comforting to me. I've lived in the East Tennessee area all my life and I could never exist in a concrete jungle. 2) Green is a neutral color in between the coolness of blues and purples and warmth of reds and yellows, which reflects my personality. I'm generally levelheaded and remain objective on a lot of issues. I can empathise with either side, and am not swayed by rhetoric or jingoism. Green signifies a peace reached through balance. 3) Who can argue with Kermit the Frog?

No comments:

Post a Comment