Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, April 21, 2006 - Feast Ninety

Appetizer - List 3 things you keep putting off.

1) I keep putting off going to the gym, losing weight, eating better and getting fitter.
2) I keep putting off doing some work around the house, like fixing the front door, the back door, the deck, the kids' rooms. Some of it's financial, but some of it's not.
3) I keep putting off having conversations.



Soup - What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?

Easy - to be the best dad I can be to my kids - to teach them right from wrong, to think for themselves, to love others and all that dad stuff.


Salad - If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?

I can think of several - what kid's dream wouldn't have been to play Luke Skywalker? I also would've loved to play Marty McFly in the Back to the Future movies. Maybe Ferris Bueller, although I'm more of a Cameron Frye type.


Main Course - What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?

That a career path would be a given - every couple of years, I'd move up a little on the ladder with more responsibility and more respect until finally I reached the level at which I wanted to stay. Things haven't happened quite that way, and I've been spinning my wheels for 8 years.


Dessert - When was the last time you had your car serviced?

Back in December or so, when it was being repaired from the deer damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment