Thursday, November 18, 2004

Just When You Thought it was Safe....

Spurrier headed to South Carolina, announcement next week
"Steve Spurrier, who guided Florida to six SEC championships and a national championship in his 12 years in Gainesville, has agreed in principle to take over at South Carolina for Lou Holtz as the Gamecocks' head coach"
You know, I go to church...I eat my Wheaties...I stop for little old ladies crossing the street. Heck, I even stopped for a deer the other day.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

Just when you thought Sir Steve was out of Vol fans' lives forever, he has to give it one more ol' college try...

What, Steve, the Miami Dolphins weren't warm enough for ya? Not enough golf courses in Dade County?

So next year, when surely UT would be having a stellar season with its two phenom QB's, stellar wideouts, experienced O-Lines and D-Lines.....VisorBoy has to come back and steal the thunder.

Well, he's moving ever closer, from Gainesvile to D.C. to Columbia, to his boyhood home of Johnson City, TN.

Now if he had taken over Vanderbilt, what a story that would be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment