Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday's Feast

Well, I'm back. No time to write anything meaningful today, so here's the Feast just so you know I'm still alive...



Appetizer
Name 3 cosmetics/toiletries that you use on a daily basis.

Please! I have a rep to protect...

How about soap, shampoo, and toothpaste. Does that count? Oh, and deodorant.


Soup
Approximately how much exercise do you get per week, and what type of exercise is it (walking, running, swimming, etc.)?

We just joined a health club and, like everyone, are having trouble getting into a routine. I try to do 30 minutes of cardio work (treadmill, bike, etc) plus I have a weightlifting routine I've started. So far we've averaged once a week, which doesn't do anybody and good, really, but we're trying.

Salad
Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food.

The leftover pizza in the refrigerator had turned a healthy shade of green, and it wasn't even St. Patrick's Day...

Main Course
What famous person/celebrity do you think you look like?

The other day someone told me I looked like Quentin Tarentino. I wasn't sure how to take that... I don't think I do. I'm closer to Matt Frewer.

Dessert
Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy.

Hearing my kids laughing and having fun, and watching UT win a football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment