Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Nine

Appetizer - What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Super FriendsWow, if we're talking strictly cartoons I would have to say "Super Friends". Nothing better on a Saturday morning than watching my favorite superheroes and their super pals battle the forces of evil. And it was always a treat when Flash or Green Lantern would make a guest appearance. Later on, Super Friends morphed into "Challenge of the Super Friends", with even more superheroes fighting the "Legion of Doom". Great stuff.


Soup - Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Oh man, no, not another one. After spending the majority of my life with no pets, our family has five. We have four cats: 1) Tas - 15 years old and the crotchety grandpa of our little clan. 2) Skye - 2 year old siamese-ish/ragdoll-ish troublemaker. He's the one that shreds things when I haven't fed him quickly enough. Like Laura's new hardback book. Or my brand new Bible ;(. 3) Fizban - 2 year old massive brown and white...thing. I inherited this behemoth from my uncle last year. Fizz is the enforcer, and also makes a handy paperweight. 4) Kitiara (or Kit) - the 1-1/2 year old sole female, raging with heat and none of the (fixed) boys able to help her out. She's Tink's favorite and sometimes her bedtime companion. Likes to climb on top of, well, everything. We also have our 4 year old dog, Ramona, who is a basset/beagle mix and stay outside most of the day.

If I were to want and get another pet it'd be a rock.



Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

If I have something that I think is decent, then I like to get dressed up. Trouble is I have a hard time believing I look good in anything like that. The last time I really took time to make a good appearance was at my 20-yr High School Reunion.


Main Course - What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I'm either listening to Sports Talk Radio, regular talk radio, or I'm listening to a theatre show CD. If I'm not listening to any of those, it's Jimmy Buffett. Invariably ;). I rarely, if ever listen to music actually on the radio. There's an 80's station I like that I'll sometimes flip on if I'm in the mood but that's it.


Dessert - When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Can't remember at all. I guess the last clock we bought was attached to our DVD player...

No comments:

Post a Comment