Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Ninety One

Appetizer - What is the nearest big city to your home?

I guess Nashville is closest "big" city, though it's not really that much bigger than Knoxville. Atlanta is the closest "big" city.


Soup - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

If I told you, I'd have to... Anyway, I think I'm pretty good about it. I'm not asked to keep many secrets, though, so I'm not sure how good I'd really be if it came down to it.


Salad - Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Brownish, curly in the back. Usually about mid-neck length though I tend to let it grow sometimes in the back when I really shouldn't. That's to compensate for the front - I have a high forehead, so while not actually "balding" when looking at the right angle it might appear to be so. I really hate my hair, to be honest...


Main Course - What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I'm very non-aggressive and tend to lean toward following all the rules of the road - save a strict adherence to speed limits. I do feel like I am a very skilled driver, and can maneuver very well in traffic.


Dessert - When was the last time you had a really bad week?

A few months ago things really started falling all directions at work and it got a little bleak. That was not a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment