Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, December 22, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Appetizer - What is one of your Christmas traditions?

We always travel to visit my wife's extended family in West Tennessee on Christmas Day and spend several days down there.


Soup - Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?

I'm a guy so my list's not too extensive: my wife, and...well, that's about it. She generally takes care of buying for the kids and our parents (although I do have some advisory responsibilities).


Salad - What is your favorite Christmas scent?

Hmm...the sausage balls my mom makes every year :)


Main Course - If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?

I'd give my good buddy Michael someone to share the rest of his life with who respects him and appreciates his wacky sense of humor and inexplicable love for Dr. Who and the Washington Redskins.


Dessert - What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?

I don't really "need" anything, per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment