Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, June 30, 2006 - Feast One Hundred!

Appetizer - On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?

Probably about 20. I don't get a lot of sleep :)


Soup - What was your most memorable school field trip?

Probably the Safety Patrol trip to Washington DC in 6th grade.


Salad - Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.

Fill in the blank: I was extremely frustrated this week.


Main Course - Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?

Rich green


Dessert - What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?

If I had to, I could probably save up and but an HDTV. If I had to. I wish I had to. That would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment