Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, June 02, 2006 - Feast Ninety-Six

Appetizer - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?

I think I have a better sense of humor than most - I'd say about an 8. I have the ability to make people laugh in most situations...


Soup - Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.

Litton's Restaurant in Fountain City, which is the area of town in North Knoxville where I grew up. It makes the best hamburgers around.


Salad - What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?

I never had to learn the painful lesson of a breakup. My wife was my first real girlfriend, and we dated until we got married. And she still puts up with me! I guess I learned how to be a partner without going through hell and back like a lot of people.


Main Course - Where would you like to be 5 years from now?

I don't have any desire to move so I hope I'm still here in Knoxville. As far as career goes I would like to see either advancement or movement to another business, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I hope that I have advanced my theatre "hobby" into a part-time career by this point, by which I mean I am able to make enough money from directing and musical directing that it starts to be a supplemental income - if nothing else for groceries and clothes and what not. I know my family life will be different as I'll have a son in high school and a daughter almost ready to go to middle school.


Dessert - If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?

"100th Anniversary of Invention of Flying Car Today. "

(subhead) Historical records show most adoption of concept quick and easy, becoming part of everyday life within first year of manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment