Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, June 23, 2006 Feast Ninety-Nine

Appetizer - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?

Wow. Hm. Overall I'd say it's a 7 but right now it's about a 4 or 5.


Soup - When was the last time you think you were lied to?

I feel like I'm lied to all the time when I read about politics and anything to do with people wanting to get or keep a political office.


Salad - Share some lyrics from own of your favorite songs.

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear,
I've seen that road before.
Don't leave me waiting here,
Lead me to your door.

Many times I've been alone
And many times I've cried.
Anyway you'll never know
How many ways I've tried.

But still they lead me back,
To the long, winding road.
You've left me standing here,
A long, long time ago.
Don't keep me waiting here,
Lead me to your door.



Main Course - What do you do/take when you are in pain?

Thanks for reminding me. I have to take a couple of Aleve because my back's been really stiff and sore the last couple days. I always take Aleve for any muscle pain or headaches - it always works.


Dessert - Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.

My back is very sore.

Wait, we covered that. How about:

My patience is very stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment