Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You Like Me! You Really, Really -- Well, Maybe..

You know I'm all tapped out creatively when I'm "memeing" (which is illegal in seven states...).

Copy and fill out the following blanks in the comments (or email)...

01] I _____ Barry.
02] Barry is _____.
03] If I were alone in a room with Barry, I would _____.
04] I think Barry should _____.
05] Barry needs _____.
06] I want to _____ Barry.
07] Someday Barry will ___.
08] Barry reminds me of _____.
09] Without Barry _____.
10] My memories of Barry are _____.
11] Barry can be _____.
12] The worst thing about Barry is _____.
13] The best thing about Barry is _____.
14] I am _____ with Barry.
15] One thing I would like to know about Barry is _____.
16] Barry should go and _____.
17] Barry _____ me.

No comments:

Post a Comment