Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Three - Friday, December 09, 2005

Appetizer - Name something you'll miss about 2005.

Getting to go out of town to several amusement parks first Busch Gardens with my wife and kids, then Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure with my college roommate I hadn't seen in 13 years. A great summer.


Salad - What is one thought that went through your mind today?

Only one day closer to the weekend, which will contain several holiday parties :)

Another thought, is the continuing head-beating-against-the-wall experience I keep having trying to extract information, graphics, photos and content from the marketing managers that I design websites for. I've been trying for 8 years now to get a regular pipeline of information flow from them to me, and still keep finding small print projects they create that should be on their hospitals' websites, but aren't. You can't win, you can't break even and you can't get out of the game...



Soup - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how compassionate would you say you are?

I'd say about an 8, although I find it difficult to be compassionate to the homeless. It's a character fault I have that I've tried to work through.


Main Course - If you could invent something, what would it be?

Easy - a flux capacitor for my time travelling Delorean. After that a holodeck.


Dessert - Do you prefer salty snacks or sweet treats?

Give me a salty chip. And then give me another. Forget that, just give me the bag. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment