Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Four - Friday, December 16, 2005

Appetizer - What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?

"Maybeland", which is the name of a fictional land in the 1938 Christmas radio drama, "The Cinnamon Bear" that we've been listening to. It's a serial children's drama that was broadcast once a day for about 15 minute episodes, starting 11/29 and continuing right up to Christmas Eve. I'll do a post on it sometime.


Soup - What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

All right, all right. I confess. The Vehicles of Star Wars. Hey, it looked cool and I thought, with the new movie coming out... *sigh*


Salad - Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.

My wife and my two kids. Other than them, I don't see the same people every single day.


Main Course - If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?

Ok, first of all I loathe tattoos. Anywhere, and kind - I can't stand them. But if I had to pick one I'd have "GO VOLS" tattooed on Steve Spurrier's forehead.


Dessert - What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?

IBC Black Cherry soda, though it's been a month or two since I bought any. Hmm....

(This Feast contains questions from leftovers from an August 2004 meal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment