Tuesday, October 12, 2004

TV Tuesday

Week 27 - New Seasons

It's officially fall and most of the new shows and new seasons have started, let's talk!!

1. Is there a new show that's caught your attention? Good or bad?

I've managed to miss all of Lost so far, which is a shame because it looks good and I think I'd like it. Oh well. I've watched a couple of episodes of Joey so far, out of loyalty to Friends and, well, it's obvious which of the six possible spin-off characters they could've picked which was the least interesting....

2. Were there any season premieres you were just dying to see? Did they live up to the wait?

So far the only one's I've been looking forward to that I've seen are E.R. and Enterprise. They were decent, nothing special (although Enterprise's premiere is a two-parter, and won't be resolved till Friday).

24 doesn't start till January, and who knows when The Dead Zone will be back...


3. What's your all time favorite season or show premiere?

Probably Star Trek: The Next Generation fourth season premiere of "The Best of Both World's - part II", resolving the Borg cliffhanger from the previous season is the one I've looked most forward to.

~Bonus~ Did you ever end up liking a show that you disliked the premiere of? Which show? Why?

I can't think of a show that I stuck with even after a bad premiere...

No comments:

Post a Comment