Thinking Cap Thursday
What do each of these 3 things have in common?
1. The Mouse that Roared - Dr. Strangelove - The Pink Panther
Peter Sellers Movies
2. Pile Driver - Sleeper - Suplex
3. A Steer - A Wether - A Gelding *Spelling correction... lol... this is what happens when you try and type to fast LOL*
Kinds of horses?
4. Fishing - FInish - Dotted
Types of Lines
5. Woody Allen - Sidney Pollack - John Hughes
6. Charging - Blocking - Traveling
7. The Presidential Inauguratioin - The Olympics - Leap Year
Things that happen every four years (or so)
8. Pennsylvania - Reading - Short Line
9. Mr Robinson - Gumby - Buckwheat
Eddie Murphy characters from SNL
10. Finger Stalls - Dress Shield - Quiver
Hmmm...things with arrows?
11. Spiral - Compound - Greenstick
Types of fractures
12. Golf - Time - Cosmopolitan
One-word magazine titles
13. Merald Knight - Edward Patten - William Guest
Have no idea. They're actors, but..?
14. Grete Waitz - Joan Benoit - Miki Gorman
15. Silver - Trigger - Mr Ed
Famous movie/TV horses
16. Elizabeth Taylor - Natalie Wood - Melanie Griffith
Actresses...but what in common?
17. Always - Jaws - Nuts
One-word movie titles
18. Bribane - Darwin - Hobart
19. Butt - Cock - Breech
Parts of a gun
20. Ross - Crazy - Elmer's
Types of glue
Hey that was fun - kinda like playing $20,000 Pyramid ;)