Friday, August 06, 2004

SPOON: The Continuing Crisis - Day 4

This is your crisis update center.

The latest reports have indicated the fabric of space around the Spoon is slowly unraveling. Our intrepid gully dwarf victim photographer had been forced threatened asked nicely to sneak in and take some pictures:

This was taken just prior to the disturbances...



Then something started to happen - the air began to heat up as the Spoon started to glow...



Glurp tried to run, but his courage held fast (plus I told him he could have my Doritos) so he managed to snap up one more picture before things got out of hand...



My so-called ally Glurp cut and run after that, and is still hiding under the refrigerator (don't ask me how he managed that).

I fear I have angered The Spoon. Perhaps later I will venture in again and check.

Perhaps not...

No comments:

Post a Comment