Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Missing Kentucky Home

Should I read anything into the fact that the UT football schedule printed in today's Knoxville News Sentinel lists all the games Tennessee's played so far, plus the games yet to play - but it leaves off Kentucky as the last game of the year?

Seriously, it stops with the home game vs. Vanderbilt on Nov. 17. We are supposed to play the 'Cats the following week in Lexington to close out the regular season. If both UT and UK win out their remaining games, that game will decide the SEC East title.

Judging by the way Kentucky's playing this year, plus the fact we haven't lost to them since the 1984 season and they're due... I wouldn't mind just skipping that game, myself, thank you.

I blame "Small Mike", the serial sports radio caller that hates Philip Fulmer and really just hates UT and himself, too. There's no real reason to blame him, he's just convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment