Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Sixty Four

Appetizer - When was the last time you were surprised?

GAAAHHH!!! Oh, sorry, you scared me. I guess it was just then.


Soup - Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are very nearsighted, with some astigmatism, but I wish they were 20/20.

What, you expected me to actually give an typicals answer?



Salad - If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

*blink blink*

Ok...

I would be a dolphin and my name would be, um..."Dolphin". Maybe "Killer Dolpin" with Kung-Fu Grip® and optional Attack Sled® (sold separately)



Main Course - Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

1) I very rarely eat sweets. The rest of my family covers that very well.

2) I avoid driving off cliffs, dropping anvils on my toe, drinking sulphuric acid, swimming with Brazilian piranhas, screaming "I'M NOT A TERRORIST!!!!" in the middle of a crowded airport, letting hard grounders one-hop me in the chin, hiding from T-Rex's in an outdoor toilet, getting stuck in the 50's in my Delorean without sufficient plutonium or a working flux capacitor, or watching UT play Florida in the Swamp. Other than that I'm pretty reckless.

What? Why are you looking at me that way?



Dessert - What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Aquafresh. I've used it for years, and I like it. Especially when you get near the end of a tube and the green, red and white stripes have all mushed together in a kind of grey mess...

1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by to see the 'dementia' you mentioned on your post at Friday Feast... I just found good humor! thanks for a fun feast and have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete