Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, August 18, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Seven

Appetizer - What color is your car?

It's kind of a sea-foam green. I like it.


Soup - If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?

Sometimes meme cross, don't they? This is similar to a question I answered the other day. Well, I'd love to instantly have the skills to manage an amusement park. If not actuall business management, to be the creative director.


Salad - How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?

Very few times, outside of childhood that I can recall. Other than a span of time when the kids were small that stomach bugs spread regularly through the house, I've been fairly illness-free.


Main Course - What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?

I didn't expect some specific work difficulties I encountered this week. Nothing major, just some communication problems regarding getting someone access to certain areas of the network they need to do their job.


Dessert - How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Old enough to be embarrassed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment