Monday, February 06, 2006

Random Thoughts During the Super Bowl Halftime Show

1) What every cheering girl in the crowd was thinking, "I don't know who these guys are, and I've never really listened to their music, but I think they used to be kind of big so I'll cheer for them..."

2) Please, Mick, don't take off your vest...Please, Mick, don't take off your vest...Please, Mick don't take---D'oh!!

3) Ok, guys, a melody line once in a while, huh?

4) How this group was ever a serious competition to the Beatles I'll never understand.

5) I think Detroit could've exhumed Marvin Gaye and Rick James and they would've been more lifelike than these guys.

6) Hey, I bet if you turn that giant tongue banner over, there's a sliced up American Flag from the '96 Super Bowl on the back...

7) I'd much rather watch a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction than this. I'd almost rather watch a Michael Jackson wardrobe malfunction than this. I'd almost rather watch a Peter Jackson wardrobe malfunction than this...

8) It's over, Stones. Give it up. Go away. Retire. Find some nice country manors somewhere and live out the rest of your lives in luxury and comfort. Please. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment