Thursday, December 02, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

One of prized toy possessions, which I actually still have and my kids play with, is my Star Wars Death Star Space Station play set. Three stories tall with control panels, a trash compactor, tractor beam cutoff, turbolaser and retractable bridge plus an elevator made this the home of many galactic adventures...

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

My first thought would be to make every musical recording or composition available to anyone on the planet who wanted to listen to it. That would probably not be good to the pocketbooks of the people who wrote and/or recorded the music...but then, what could you possibly give away free that wouldn't hurt someone?

Of course, giving away freedom without the price we and they are paying for it now would be nice. I don't think many people would mind giving up that price.


Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

Well, since my wife and I work for the same company, work with many of the same people and even interact professionally from time to time I think about her more than most working husbands do in that respect. When not in a professional setting...I still think about her all the time.

Mostly wondering if she's going to notice I forgot to take out the garbage, or something...


Main Course
Name something you believe in 100%.

I believe 100% that you should never believe in anything 100%. Always leave room for the possible - even in religion, and especially in politics.

Dessert
List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a "good deed."

1) I agreed to teach Sunday School to the Senior High Youth at my church
2) I (hopefully) helped out a friend in a dark time in their life

3) I helped build a Habitat for Humanity house, and gained a new appreciation for the people who put up aluminum siding...

No comments:

Post a Comment