Friday, April 11, 2008

Logtar's Friday Feast

Apparently the folks at Friday Feast are taking the day off today (obviously to repair their email notification system which hasn't notified me a new feast is ready like it should in like, months) so Logtar's taken it upon himself to create one!

Appetizer - Lets start with a trio sampler of word association… I say,

Tear :: Down
Hawk :: Man
Alien :: Autopsy


Soup - If you had to pick a body of water that you have visited in your life to build a house next to, which one would it be… describe the scenery.

That's easy - the Caribbean Sea. I'd like a villa on the coast of St. Maartin, a wide stretch of beach between us and the sea, a small port village nearby. Several shady palm trees out front, just far enough apart to hang a hammock. Blue skies, fresh salty breezes, a boat waiting nearby to sail off into the harbor...


Salad - Everyone is being green now-a-days, what is your favorite green initiative?

Trees. Lots of trees and grass. And shrubbery. But seriously, hey, we recycle every other Thursday (when I remember to set out the recycle bin).


Main Course - Mexican is one of my favorite foods, share the name of your favorite Mexican dish with all of us (and where to find it) … even if it is just a Taco Bell chalupa?

I love tacos, that's the basic thing. Love-'em love-'em love-'em! Had three from Taco Bell last night - and I survived! I also really like tostadas, the flat tortillas covered in ground beef and queso. Yum...


Dessert - What was the color of your first bicycle, or the oldest toy that you remember and what fruit do you associate with that color?

I guess the first bike I had was red, and I associate red with cherries, strawberries and apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment