Friday, February 01, 2008

Fly Oceanic Air!

Oceanic Air has a new website... Makes me want to fly with them!

Not.

Anyway, if you go to that site, you can re-watch the commercial they ran last night (without the interference from this guy). Is it just me or are those flight attendants, while quite attractive, rather creepy?

Also, and this is the true geek in me shining through but I downloaded the source code for the home page and found two "clues":

At the very, very top of the page is printed "<--a warn witness-->" (in HTML code when something is surrounded by "<--" and "-->" means it is commented out, or not intended to be seen actually printed on the website).

A little lower down is, "<--smash moat-->".

Now when they ran the LOST Experience two summers ago there were clues embedded in the webpages, so I'm assuming these are similar. Any ideas what they might mean?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it has something to do with the clues on find815.com ??

    ReplyDelete