Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Seven

Appetizer - What are you proud of?

I'm proud of my kids when they accomplish something above and beyond their experience.


Soup - What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

I think I won a folding chair at Bingo one time. I'm still waiting on my big prize...


Salad - Name something you do that is a waste of time.

Currently I have about 20 episodes of Star Trek: Voyager cued up in my DVR waiting to watch. I'm making my way through them, slowly. Oh, so slowly...


Main Course - In what year of your life did you change the most?

I changed a lot the year our first child, BrainyBoy was born, 1996.


Dessert - Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

I mentioned in a past feast that I love laying on the couch, reading a book, no noise and nobody around with the windows open and a slight breeze coming through when it's sunny outside. It's also very tranquil when I'm skin diving in the Caribbean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment