Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast



Friday, March 02, 2007 - Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three

Appetizer - What does the color pink make you think of?

Barbie, unfortunately. Having a daughter, it's inescapable. However her love of Barbie had never reached obsession stage, so there's a minimal amount lying about the house. What gets me is the times I'm at a Target or Walmart and walk past the Barbie aisle, the neon pulsating pink glow emanating from all the boxes can be nauseating.


Soup - Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

I thought our cat had run away a few years ago, but after a couple hours combing the neighborhood, he turned up. Tas is an indoor cat all the way and doesn't know beans about surviving outside. I was very glad he came back.


Salad - In 3 words, describe this past week.

"Sneezy Volunteer Broken" - no, it doesn't make sense together but take a look at the past several posts and you'll understand...


Main Course - What are you obsessed with?

Currently I'm obsessed with geneology and my family history. I received a book from my parents the other day that traces the ancestry of my dad's father's family. I've traced my family name back to 1711 Maryland, and am now determined to discover the lineage back to Scotland or Ireland, if it truly exists in such a direct path.


Dessert - What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

I don't wear cologne - ick. Deodorant is sufficient, thanks. Women, do you prefer men to wear cologne, or does is actually matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment